Friday, May 26, 2006

Once a day

One thought that is coming to my mind continuously is: what am I going to do to make the writing of my book possible in this months that I have as sabbatical leave? Typing this letters with the intention to be clear and at the same time distracted by the fact that my fingers are not hitting the proper keys in the keyboard and making me go back and look down to find where the key is, it is just annoying!
My thoughts go all over the place and it takes so much energy to come back to the idea. What can I do? I think I know the answer … practice, practice, and more practice. If –and I will- get to manage the keyboard it is going to be worthwhile I am sure of that. I’m already feeling the feeling! So once a day I’ll write something without looking at the keyboard.

There was a picture shown in The Oregonian yesterday showing hundreds of motorcylist following the trucks that carry the movable Memorial display that is coming to Potland this Memorial Day weekend.

No comments: